A 4 Week Group Coaching Program for Self-Employed People to organize + grow personal and business income
The Profit Foundations course helps you to be your best boss and organize your finances, pay yourself consistently, and grow your income.Sign me up!
Hi! I’m Jen
I love helping self-employed people feel confident around their money.
I’ve been an entrepreneur for 18 years with a background in the wellness industry. I am now a Financial Coach working with self-employed people, merging the worlds of wellness, business and finance to help biz owners reach their goals of financial independence.
Together we’ll create sustainable systems so that you can pay yourself consistently and start seeing your profits soar!
You love being self-employed, but...
- you're not a numbers person, and get really stressed out about money and finances
- you don't have a system in place to pay yourself consistently
- you get really stressed out about taxes
- you want to start planning for retirement and a work optional future
- you truly crave clarity and organization around your finances so that you can reach your biz and personal goals
How Does It Work?
- Call Dates:
- Wednesday: July 12 @ 2pm ET
- Wednesday: July 19 @ 2pm ET
- Wednesday: July 26 @ 2pm ET
- Wednesday: August 2 @ 2pm ET
- Bonus call: Wednesday August 9 @ 2pm ET
- Live education with replays of all calls available
- Personal Budgeting System
- Paying Yourself Spreadsheet Template
- 12 Month Business Revenue Forecast
- 4 weeks of access and support with Jen
- Connect with an incredible group of business owners to support, learn and grow with
All meetings are held virtually over Zoom.
Access to session records, notes, and templates
Group Slack for the duration of the 4 week course.
Schedule for Profit Foundations
- Week 1 (Examine): Intro Session | Financial Assessment + Overview | Goal Setting
- Week 2 (Embody): Pricing | Offerings | Revenue Projections
- Week 3 (Energize) Systems | Record Keeping | Accounts
- Week 4 (Expand): Monthly Habits + Repeatable Systems | Next Steps
- BONUS CALL: Connecting Biz + Personal Finances | Q+A Strategy Call
"After starting my own business feeling really isolated and unsure, Profit Foundations was exactly what I needed. The content from the course was really helpful and saved me lots of research time, but even more meaningful was the adaptability of the group setting. I was able bounce my logistical questions off of not only Jen, but the other thoughtful business owners in the group.
The course provided a framework for all of us, no matter where we were in our business journey. I am still turning back to the resources and information as I spend more and more time building out my business, but my favorite takeaway was feeling supported by someone who has been where I am. Approachable, helpful, and a worthwhile investment even when just starting out!"
Virginia Strong, Doula
What you'll achieve after completing Profit Foundations
- Clear Vision: You'll have clear insight into your business and personal finances, complete with overview spreadsheets
- Managing Systems: You'll learn different management systems to help you stay organized month over month
- Revenue Distribution: You'll decide how much to pay yourself, how much to put away, and how much to put back into the business
- Basic Tax Education: You'll learn how to plan ahead and save for annual and quarterly taxes
- Retirement Savings: We'll cover the basics of opening a tax advantaged retirement account ---> available to self-employed people
- Forecasting: You'll learn how to manage project or client load based on your capacity and revenue goals
- Variable Income: You'll learn how to implement a system to enable you to pay yourself a consistent salary, even when your revenue is variable.
what others are saying
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Financial Counselor?
Financial Counselors are trained professionals who educate clients in sound financial principles. We assist clients in the process of overcoming their financial indebtedness, help clients identify and modify ineffective money management behaviors and guide clients in developing successful strategies to achieve their unique financial goals.
- What is your training and background?
I have trained with and I'm in the process of accreditation with the Association for Financial Counseling & Planning Education (AFCPE®). AFCPE® is the nationally recognized leader in financial counseling, coaching and education. Bringing together research, education and practice, they support the profession through comprehensive training, professional development and high-quality resources to help improve the economic well-being of individuals and families worldwide.
- I’m a business owner but also need help with personal finance. Is this the right program for me?
Yes! We’ll work on both business and personal finance in this program.
- Do you prepare taxes or offer bookkeeping services for business owners?
I do not, but I’m happy to connect you with the right people who do!
- Do you sell any financial products?
Nope! I am a fee-only financial advisor. I don't earn commissions by selling financial products. Clients pay a fee to enlist my services. That way I only work for you, and have your best interest in mind.
- Do you offer sliding scale or discounted rates?
Yes! I offer sliding scale rates for BIPOC, LGBTQIA+ folks, people with disabilities, single parents, and anyone who expresses need. Please email me if you’re interested in working together on a sliding scale.