A 9 Week Group Coaching Program for enroll now
Self-Employed People to organize and grown personal and business income
Hi! I’m Jen
I love helping self-employed people feel confident around their money.
I’ve been an entrepreneur for 18 years with a background in the wellness industry. I am now a Financial Counselor working with self-employed people, merging the worlds of wellness and finance to help others reach their goals of financial independence.
Together we’ll create sustainable systems so that you can pay yourself consistently and start seeing your profits soar!
I'm here to...
- Be your partner in releasing the shame around inconsistent money practices
- Prioritize paying yourself so you have a regular salary (yes, this is possible even if your income is up and down!)
- Create a personal financial plan so you can finally put money away for a home and/or your work optional future (yes, you can choose to work less or even retire in the future)
How Does It Work?
Live education with replays available in student dashboard
Live Q+A calls with replays available in student dashboard
Templates and Resources
Personal Budgeting System
Paying Yourself Spreadsheet Template
2 Month Business Revenue Forecast
Support and Community
9 weeks of access and support with Jen
Accountant, Bookkeeper, Financial Advisor Guest Speakers
Group of business owners to support, learn and grow withAccess to private group community
All meetings with Jenny are held virtually over Zoom.
Session notes, resources, and actions steps provided.
Email access after session for quick questions.
- Week 1 (Examine): Intro Session | Info Gathering | Money Stories + Beliefs
- Week 2 (Examine): Your "Why" | Big Picture Goals | Q+A Strategy Call
- Week 3 (Embody): Personal Finances + Spending/Saving Goals + Templates | Your "Enough Number" | What are we designing your business to support?
- Week 4 (Embody): Business Finances + Record Keeping | Revenue Projections | Offerings + Pricing
- Week 5 (Energize): Monthly Habits | Templates for Recording Keeping | Goal Setting
- Week 6 (Energize): Connecting Biz + Personal Finances | Q+A Strategy Call
- Week 7 (Expand): Sustainable Money Practices: Accounts, Money Maps, Repeatable Processes
- Week 8 (Expand): Q+A Strategy Call
- Week 9 (Embark): Closing Session | Integration | Next Steps
- Investment: $1,000
Topics We Can Cover
- Personal & Business Finance: Organizing and separating your personal and business bank accounts
- Managing Systems: Learning and implementing financial systems such as bookkeeping software
- Revenue Distribution: Deciding how much to pay yourself, how much to put away, and how much to put back into the business
- Basic Tax Education: Teaching you how to plan ahead and save for annual and quarterly taxes
- Retirement Savings: Opening and/or contributing to retirement accounts available to self-employed people
- Forecasting: Managing project or client load based on your capacity and revenue goals
- Variable Income: Implementing a system to enable you to pay yourself a consistent salary, even when your revenue is variable.
what others are saying
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Financial Counselor?
Financial Counselors are trained professionals who educate clients in sound financial principles. We assist clients in the process of overcoming their financial indebtedness, help clients identify and modify ineffective money management behaviors and guide clients in developing successful strategies to achieve their unique financial goals.
- What is your training and background?
I have trained with and I'm in the process of accreditation with the Association for Financial Counseling & Planning Education (AFCPE®). AFCPE® is the nationally recognized leader in financial counseling, coaching and education. Bringing together research, education and practice, they support the profession through comprehensive training, professional development and high-quality resources to help improve the economic well-being of individuals and families worldwide.
- I’m a business owner but also need help with personal finance. Is this the right program for me?
Yes! We’ll work on both business and personal finance in this program.
- Do you prepare taxes or offer bookkeeping services for business owners?
I do not, but I’m happy to connect you with the right people who do!
- Do you sell any financial products?
Nope! I am a fee-only financial advisor. I don't earn commissions by selling financial products. Clients pay a fee to enlist my services. That way I only work for you, and have your best interest in mind.
- Do you offer sliding scale or discounted rates?
Yes! I offer sliding scale rates for BIPOC, LGBTQIA+ folks, people with disabilities, single parents, and anyone who expresses need. Please email me if you’re interested in working together on a sliding scale.
planning a self-funded parental leave and retirement:
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Are you looking to create a strong financial foundation and are ready for guidance on your next steps? We help parents, self-employed people, and W-2 workers just like you with a variety of financial projects like: debt management, student loans, spending and savings plans, separating business and personal expenses, planning a parental leave, savings for retirement, learning about investments, and more.