Fully Funded Financial Coaching is for people who are ready to step-up their money game, and make actionable change for their future.Work with us
Hi! I’m Jen
I'm a Brooklyn based mom of two, a financial counselor, a former doula, and I’ve been self-employed my entire adult life. My passion is working with parents and self-employed people to implement financial strategies so they can live with financial confidence, less stress, and meet their lifelong goals.
I've trained with the Association for Financial Counseling & Planning Education in financial counseling. I help clients with a variety of financial projects anywhere from debt management, to creating monthly financial routines, to building their first $100K in assets.
Together we create an actionable plan, so you can work step by step toward your financial visions. It's my sincere hope that we can all live with strong financial foundations, so we can dedicate our lives fully to the many causes we believe in.
You're making good money but are feeling...
- Overwhelmed about money, taxes, and financial planning
- Want to buy a house, leave your job, start a family, or start your own business
- Have a list of financial tasks to do, but aren't sure where to start, or even HOW to start
- Want to be saving more money and investing money for the future
- Want to create Financial Freedom and Generational Wealth
How Does It Work?
- While we do focus on finances, that’s only the tip of the iceberg. I want to learn about your values as a person first because I believe that true financial success is achieved when your finances are in alignment with your values. I’m here to help you define what’s important to you and create a life that supports your priorities.
- This is all about mapping out a clear picture of your financial habits. We start by identifying three things: what comes in, what goes out, and what’s left over. In looking at these numbers we can identify areas of improvement and start to think about new strategies to implement that work for you.
- This is where we get to put our heads together and collaborate on an actionable plan that covers your short term, intermediate, and long term goals for you to start using. I’m there to provide education, support, and guidance, and you’re there to make sure that this plan is in alignment with your values and goals.
Two, 60 minute meetings with Jen are held virtually over Zoom.
Session notes, resources, and actions steps provided.
1 hour Voxer access for 30 days for follow-up questions.
Strategy Session: Here's What's Included...
- Each strategy session includes two, one hour meetings. The first meeting is to review your financials and goals. The second meeting is to make your plan. Both sessions are held 2 weeks apart, and no longer than 30 days apart
- A customized financial road map with a clear trajectory toward accomplishing your goals
- Creation of actionable steps for you to implement short and long term
- Session notes, resources, templates, and recommendations
- 1 hour of Voxer support for any questions that might come up for 30 days
- Cost: $1200
Topics We Can Cover
- Financial Foundations: Learning and implementing financial systems
- Planning: Monthly budgets spending & savings plans, savings accounts
- Retirement: Learning options & strategy for retirement savings & investing
- Family Financial Planning: What to have in place after having kids
- Investing: Learning the basics of investing in the stock market
- Parental Leave: Financial planning for maternity and parental leave
- Self-Employment: How to manage variable income, set up your own benefits, and more
what others are saying
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Financial Counselor?
Financial Counselors are trained professionals who educate clients in sound financial principles. We assist clients in the process of overcoming their financial indebtedness, help clients identify and modify ineffective money management behaviors and guide clients in developing successful strategies to achieve their unique financial goals.
- What is your training and background?
I have trained with and I'm in the process of accreditation with the Association for Financial Counseling & Planning Education (AFCPE®). AFCPE® is the nationally recognized leader in financial counseling, coaching and education. Bringing together research, education and practice, they support the profession through comprehensive training, professional development and high-quality resources to help improve the economic well-being of individuals and families worldwide.
- Do you sell any financial products?
Nope! I am a fee-only financial advisor. I don't earn commissions by selling financial products. Clients pay a fee to enlist my services. That way I only work for you, and have your best interest in mind.
- Can I still work with a financial counselor if I’m in a lower income bracket?
Absolutely! Financial counseling is great for folks who have less than $250K-$500K in assets and are looking to grow their wealth over time. If you make under $50K annually, feel free to email me for additional resources and recommendations.
- Do you invest money for clients?
No, I don't manage any client assets or investments directly. I provide education, clarification, and guidance to clients so they understand their investment options. I have a variety of referrals available for clients depending on their investment needs.
- If I have a spouse or partner should they attend the sessions too?
If you're married or in a partnership it's often very helpful if both partners can attend the financial counseling sessions. That being said, every partnership is different, so if one spouse wishes to attend, that is okay too.
- Do you offer sliding scale or discounted rates?
For one on one sessions I don't offer sliding scale or discounted rates. If you're seeking accessible pricing I recommend checking out one of our workshops ($29!) or joining Money Club ($77 per month with partial scholarships available)