Fully Funded Financial Coaching packages are for people who want to grow their financial confidence, implement financial systems that work, and gain financial freedom.Contact us
Hi! I’m Jen
I'm a Brooklyn based mom of two, a financial counselor, a former doula, and I’ve been self-employed my entire adult life. My passion is working with parents and self-employed people to implement financial strategies so they can live with financial confidence, less stress, and meet their lifelong goals.
I've trained with the Association for Financial Counseling & Planning Education in financial counseling. I help clients with a variety of financial projects anywhere from debt management, to creating monthly financial routines, to building their first $100K in assets.
Together we create an actionable plan, so you can work step by step toward your financial visions. It's my sincere hope that we can all live with strong financial foundations, so we can dedicate our lives fully to the many causes we believe in.
You’re feeling good about your finances but need some additional help...
- Want to create a function financial system to manage your cash flow
- Want to buy a house, leave your job, start a family, or start your own business
- Are going through a life event such as getting divorced
- Want to be saving more money and investing money for the future
- Want to create Financial Freedom
How Does It Work?
- While we do focus on finances, that’s only the tip of the iceberg. I want to learn about your values as a person first because I believe that true financial success is achieved when your finances are in alignment with your values. I’m here to help you define what’s important to you and create a life that supports your priorities.
- This is all about mapping out a clear picture of your financial habits. We start by identifying three things: what comes in, what goes out, and what’s left over. In looking at these numbers we can identify areas of improvement and start to think about new strategies to implement that work for you.
- This is where we get to put our heads together and collaborate on an actionable plan that covers your short term, intermediate, and long term goals for you to start using. I’m there to provide education, support, and guidance, and you’re there to make sure that this plan is in alignment with your values and goals.
Twelve, 60 minute meetings with Jen are held virtually over Zoom within six months.
Session notes, resources, and actions steps provided.
Unlimited Voxer access for update, questions and accountability.
Financial Coaching: Here’s What’s Included...
- Each Financial Coaching Package includes 12, one hour meetings
- A customized financial road map with a clear trajectory toward accomplishing your goals
- Creation of actionable steps for you to implement short and long term
- Session notes, resources, templates, and recommendations
- Voxer (a great walkie-talkie app!) support throughout the coaching package duration for follow-up questions, accountability, and updates
- Cost: $5000 (payment plan available)
Topics We Can Cover
- Financial Foundations: Learning and implementing financial systems
- Self-Employment: How to manage variable income, set up your own benefits, and more
- Planning: Monthly budgets spending & savings plans, savings accounts
- Retirement: Learning options for retirement savings & investing
- Family Financial Planning: What to have in place after having kids
- Investing: Learning the basics of investing in the stock market
what others are saying
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Financial Counselor?
Financial Counselors are trained professionals who educate clients in sound financial principles. We assist clients in the process of overcoming their financial indebtedness, help clients identify and modify ineffective money management behaviors and guide clients in developing successful strategies to achieve their unique financial goals.
- What is your training and background?
I have trained with and I'm in the process of accreditation with the Association for Financial Counseling & Planning Education (AFCPE®). AFCPE® is the nationally recognized leader in financial counseling, coaching and education. Bringing together research, education and practice, they support the profession through comprehensive training, professional development and high-quality resources to help improve the economic well-being of individuals and families worldwide.
- Do you sell any financial products?
Nope! I am a fee-only financial advisor. I don't earn commissions by selling financial products. Clients pay a fee to enlist my services. That way I only work for you, and have your best interest in mind.
- Do you invest money for clients?
No, I don't manage any client assets or investments directly. I provide education, clarification, and guidance to clients so they understand their investment options. I have a variety of referrals available for clients depending on their investment needs.
- If I have a spouse or partner should they attend the sessions too?
If you're married or in a partnership it's often very helpful if both partners can attend the financial counseling sessions. That being said, every partnership is different, so if one spouse wishes to attend, that is okay too.
- Do you offer sliding scale or discounted rates?
For one on one sessions I offer a limited amount of sliding scale sessions per month. If you’re seeking accessible pricing please email us at email@example.com.