What's your money goal? Let's work on it together.
Money Club is a supportive and non-judgmental community of people who are dedicated to reaching their next financial goals, but are craving friendship, education and accountability along the way.
I started Money Club to create a place for accountability with your money goals.
So often people start out with a lot of momentum and motivation around their financial goals, and as time passes, the motivation wanes. This feels pretty normal.
What if you had a whole community of support, that was cheering you on, as month after month you earn more income, pay off that debt that's been hanging on, fully fund your opportunity/emergency fund, and save for your work optional future?
It would feel pretty darn good, right?
We weren't meant to do this alone
Money Club was designed for folks who are excited about working on their finances, want to be part of Fully Funded, but don't necessarily need private monthly sessions.
Sometimes we need the support of a community, to help us get to where we want to be.
That’s where Money Club comes in.Join Now!
Hi! I’m Jen
I'm a financial counselor, and the founder of Fully Funded. I work with folks just like you every day, helping people shape their financial future and meet their money goals.
I've been self-employed my entire career, and love supporting other entrepreneurs in creating sustainable money habits that help you earn, save, invest and give. I believe the world is a better place when more women, BIPIOC and LGBTQIA have more wealth and capital to address society's most pressing issues.
Money Club is for you if:
- You’re currently focused on getting clear with your money and financial picture
- You're working on a long term goal such as paying off debt, saving for a house, or working toward financial independence
- You're looking to create friendships with likeminded folks
- You thrive on community support
Money Club is a private online membership for individuals who are focused on their financial present and future.
What's in Money Club?
Monthly Core Meeting
- Each month we'll have a 90 minute anchor session. This is a time to meet other participants, learn about the topic of the month, and share your wins for the month, and what you're dedicating towards working on for the next 30 days. The month core meetings are that regular touchstone.
Monthly Hot Seat and Q+A Sessions
- Each month we'll schedule a Hot Seat call where 1-2 members will receive 10-15 minutes of live coaching. Participants will have an opportunity to sign up in advance.
Co-Working Office Hours:
- And, ACTION! Sometimes we just need butts in seats, and to get down to work on crossing off items off our to-do list. Each month we'll host an Office Hours time, to co-work with each other, and get the things that need getting to, DONE.
- Cost: $49 per month
Limited Time for the first 20 Founding Members
- Join Now!
what others are saying
Frequently Asked Questions
- What does a session with you typically look like?
Money Club sessions are 60-90 minutes in length. We spend time visioning goals, mocking up plans, having guest speakers, meeting other participants, and learning different financial literacy topics.
- What is the cancellation policy?
You can join Money Club for one month, or many! You may cancel at any time with 30 days notice. Money Club is billed monthly. Once your monthly membership is paid, there are no refunds.
- Can I contact Jen with questions that I have?
Money Club is a group membership, with lots of Q+A time and Hot Seat calls built in. If you'd like to speak with Jen privately about your specific financial circumstances, please consider booking a Strategy Session (cost $600).
- Where do you meet?
All sessions are held over Zoom and the community is hosted privately in Circle to keep us out of our inboxes and off of FB!
- Do you offer scholarships?
Yes! We offer partial scholarship rates for BIPOC, LGBTQIA+ folks, people with disabilities, single parents, and anyone who expresses need. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in working together on a scholarship rate for Money Club.